Saturday, May 31, 2008

So glad they're back!!!








Remember these beautiful faces? I had the pleasure of photographing these adorable girls back in January when we did their baby brother's new born pics. Well this time not only did we get a few more shots of the girls, we turned the house into the official "Belly Giggles Studio"....at least for the day, that is. Mom and Dad were so nice to invite three other families over that day and let me "have at it"!! In total there were 11 kids, and 8 adults! By the end I was exhausted, but what a fun day! I got to meet so many wonderful families and spend the morning doing my best to get smiles and laughs out of everyone! It doesn't get any better than this!! So thanks again to DeeDee and Garrett for coordinating the day and believing in Belly Giggles!! You guys are the best!

No comments: