Sunday, September 28, 2008

Learnfest


I just got back form a three day photography conference on Bald Head Island in NC!!!  It was Awesome!!!  Not only did I have a chance to learn from some of the best portrait photographers in the country (Audrey Woulard, Tamara Lackey, Lena Hyde and Laura Novak), I also met so many other really great "learn-ees"!!!  Of course, none of this would have been possible without the support of the most amazing husband in the world!!  Not only did he take a few days off of work to watch the kiddos, he managed to dress our baby girl without prior instructions, and even did a load of laundry before I got home!!!  The pictures above include a look outside the little cottage I stayed in while I was there!  It was a little stormy that day but I can't complain because the experience was AWESOME!!

No comments: