Saturday, November 22, 2008

Look Out! New Law Enforcement in Town!!










Well, needless to say dad's a police officer so we decided to have a little fun with his gear!!  I couldn't wait to get home and download these to my computer!!!  Baby brother was as content as can be!  I had so much fun just molding him into all kinds of different poses!  He just went with the flow.  Big brother was a little unsure of me at first.  To get him smiling, we opened the front door and I did a little dance in the snow!!  I don't know who was laughing harder, mom and dad or big brother!!  In the end, we got some great expressions.....it was worth every bit of my dignity (or lack there of)!!  Oh and just to be clear, the entertainment is included in the session fee!!!  hehehehe!!  What a blast this job is!!


No comments: