Monday, January 19, 2009

Growing and Glowing!!!















Considering there's about 2 feet of snow here in Cleveland and the temps have been -20, many of you are probably wondering where in the world I went to get these pictures. I wish I could say that I traveled to some tropical destination, but the truth is these were taken this past Fall. In fact, if you check out the post just below this one, you'll notice that mom and dad are now enjoying the new little one that was in the belly here!! My friend "H" and her husband were so nice to let me take these pictures of them last October!!! It's hard to believe that mom was 8 months prego here!! Well, she was glowing then and she's glowing even more now! They have a beautiful baby boy and to add to an already beautiful family!! Thanks "H" and "M"! You guys are the best!!

No comments: